A Patient Coordinator is trained to act as the first point of contact for our patients where they set the tone for the patient’s visit through excellent patient care. This employee will also perform the necessary administrative responsibilities needed to create a smooth check-in/out experience for patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service during every patient encounter (in person or via phone). Display a professional attitude, greet patients promptly with a smile, and thank them when they leave
- Answer phones (both external and internal); assure prompt, courteous service at all times
- Practice urgency at all times with patients’ time, as well as Doctor’s time and schedule
- Manage patient flow in the office
- Knowledge of common fees charged for common visits and collect correct payments
- Complete daily reconciliations / close day / countdown cash drawer
- General office duties and cleaning to be assigned by manager
Other Skills and Abilities
- Reliable transportation that would allow employee to go to multiple work locations with minimal notice
- Desire to gain industry knowledge and training
- Demonstrates initiative in accomplishing practice goals
- Ability to grow, adapt, and accept change
- Consistently creating a positive work environment by being team-oriented and patient-focusedgrene
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees in a courteous, professional manner at all times
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
If you need assistance with this application, please contact (636) 227-2600. Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.
EyeCare Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.